Pre-Collection “WHAT IF I COULD FLY?”
_Starting from an imagining of the capacity to fly that I found as one of the ways to set me free, I’m exploring the possibilities of garments that respond to dynamic movements – especially from a cross-disciplinary perspective; the improvisatory aesthetics of this photo shoot with beautiful movements were strongly inspiring my garment which is an exploration and a metaphor for freedom of expression.
1. Outer / the 1st generation balloon jk
2. Top / crumpled tie print shirt
3. Bottom / one-side parachute docking skirt
1. Top / metallic sphere shirt dress
2. Bottom / one-side parachute docking skirt
3. Shoes / emotional red knee-high boots